Friday, July 23, 2010

Essie: Watermelon (!!)

Hey !
Today for all you polish pals, I have my all-time favourite summer colour. Watermelon by Essie. Seeing as how I am a huuge pink fan, and love wearing them in the summer, this colour is EXACTLY the right shade. I bought it some time ago, but recently I ran out of it. So of course I was very excited when I realized shopper's was having a sale on them for $6.99! anyway, this is my swatch.

with flash; indoors.

i thought this captured the colour a bit better?

I hope you all have a great day! Thanks for looking :)

V.

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear! This color is simply fabulous. I love Essie... I've got a list of her polishes that I'm lemming. Looks like I need to add this one! :]

    I'm glad you're posting again. Like I said before, I can't wait to see more from you! (Can I just say that I'm jealous of your nail bed shape? SO pretty!)

    -Reese @ Newbie Nails

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! you should have seen my nail beds before (i used to have the bad nail biting habit) but luckily they turned out good after i stopped! haha

    once again, thanks so much for your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete