Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rimmel London - Lasting Finish Pro.

Hey everyone, :)
Yesterday I was at my friend B's house, and she surprised
me with part of my birthday present: four amazing colours from Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro collection. :) I'm very excited! the colours she picked are very me, and all of them have the best shimmer to them. So far I've only tried two of them, Electric Pink and Marine Blue.
The other two colours I got are Midnight Blue and Violet Metal.

from the left: midnight blue, electric pink, violet metal, marine blue.

first up is electric pink. i love this colour for so many reasons, the first one being that i am a huge fan of pinks, especially in the summer. the second one is that when the sun catches it just right, it sparkles like a dream. did i mention the application was flawless? this is 2 coats with no clean up! the only problem i had was that you could still see the white underneath, but i think another coat would fix that :)


second, i have marine blue. also a flawless application. i think it's because they have nice wide brushes, much like opi's pro-wide. either way, i love it. this colour also shimmers in the sun and there's tiny, tiny sparkles in it that i tried to capture, but failed for my lack of camera skills! haha.

So there you have it, 2 out of the 4 polishes I received. I'll be swatching the other 2 sometime soon. Also, this is my first real polish blog, so go easy on me! I'm just getting the hang of it, but any suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated!

thanks for looking, guys! :)

2 comments:

  1. Those colors are both GORGEOUS! I think I need to have them :]

    I can't wait to see what direction you take your blog in! It's always nice to see the amateurs like us doing this. As great as all the big-time bloggers are, they can be a tad intimidating, IMO. But we're the underdogs. Let's show people how awesome we can be, yeah?

    Get some more posts up soon! I'm loving this already.
    -Reese @ Newbie Nails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Probably my new favourite blogger? Yes! Thanks so much for your comments, I SO appreciate it!

    I know exactly what you mean about the big bloggers. Sometimes I feel like they are way too good!

    Thanks again, Reese. You're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete