Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Revlon - Minted.

So, as I have recently told you, I broke seven of my nails the other day :( *sniff*. However, I luckily had some swatches that I hadn't done yet, so I will be showing you those until my nails aren't just nubbins anymore.

So, today I have Minted by Revlon. I find it is close to Essie's, Mint Candy Apple. Hm.. maybe i should do a comparison to see. ..maybe soon :) Anyways.
I bought this colour after I had talked to Revlon about my issues with their Sweet Tart (it was a hot, streaky mess of awful), so they very nicely sent me a five dollar gift certificate. I wasn't about to buy another Sweet Tart, so instead I picked up this beauty.

The application was okay, a bit streaky and I got a few bald spots, but they eventually evened out on the last coat.. I do like the overall look of it though, nice and summery, which is my favourite for summer, of course!


indoor; with flash.

Happy tuesday! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG this color *needs* to be mine! NOW!

    Glad you're still posting! :]

    -Reese

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, isn't this colour gorgeous? i'm so glad i ended up buying it!

    ReplyDelete