Friday, August 27, 2010

LA Colors - Phenomena

Today, as I was outside doing some swatching of so many untried, the darn clouds crept up on my precious sun and hid it away! Darn. However, I did manage to get a few swatches done, for example LA Colors, Phenomena. It's a beautiful creme-y purple. This colour is gorgeous!

Gah, soo nice!

This is 3 coats, without top coat. I find without a top coat it has more of a satin-y finish, but I love it none the less. :)
Much more posts to come in the near future! Maybe no today, but definitely tomorrow :)

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if I'd be able to get my hands on this... It looks super delish. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this colour! You can find LA Colors anywhere, too! I just happened to be browsing a clothing store, and found this beauty. And, they were all 2 for 5 which is even better :)

    ReplyDelete