Thursday, August 26, 2010

OPI - Meet On The Star Ferry.

Hey bloggers! Today I have a very big lemming of mine to show you. OPI's, Meet Me On The Star Ferry. The moment I saw this colour swatched by other bloggers, I had to have it. Unfortunately, I live in a very small town that gets limited choices when collections come out. So, I had to wait, and wait, and wait until finally, I went away to Toronto and found it!

The application on this was perfect, and only needed two colours. I love love LOVE the way the sun catches it. Gahh, I love this colour!


This here was outdoors (on my boyfriend's porch, haha). Two coats, and a whole lot of awesomeness. :)



This is indoors, right by my screen door. I was too lazy to go outside, but I'm glad I didn't! I like how this picture turned out. :)
That's all for now. I did ALOT of swatches over the past couple days, so except to see some new posts very soon! Sorry for the long break, but it's not all bad because I got some more excellent polishes to show you guys!

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. Did you get this for your birthday? How was it?? I hope you had a great time!

    This color... gah, so pretty! I'm lemming Diva of Geneva (among others) though, so I'd choose that over this. To each her own! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it when I was away on vacation. I also picked up Yodel Me on My Cell, but Diva of Geneva was one I had definitely considered picking up!

    ReplyDelete