Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue.

Another post, comin' right at ya! This here is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Pacific Blue. I adore this colour. It's not too in your face, but it's not too subtle either. Perfection. I absolutely love the Xtreme Wear polishes. For one, they are very affordable, and two, they have a wide range of colours. The application of them is usually a little thick, but I can deal.

This here is two coats. You can see how it got a little thick, and didn't really even out even after a topcoat. Ahh, oh well. I still love this colour.


Outdoors, natural light.

The only thing I really, really don't like about Xtreme Wear is they don't put the name of the polish on the bottle itself. Instead, I have to head over to the Sally Hansen website and look it up. Annoying for the more lazier people, like myself. :)

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour. Have to check it out.

    If you get a chance, please check out my blog. I just posted the result of my 'dare to wear challenge' in which I dared my subscribers to recreate a look posted on my blog. I'll be posting another one next week. I also have monthly giveaways and will be posting my September giveaway in a couple of weeks. Finally, I will be having a giveaway for an Urban Decay Naked Palette when I hit 300 subscribers.

    Thanks
    Alicia

    http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't there a sticker on the top of the handle with the name?? There should be!

    I keep passing up this color every time I'm at the drugstore... *sigh* I guess I should just purchase it huh? It's way too fab to leave alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reese- the SH bottles only have numbers on the top. Soo annoying, lol. And this colour is awesome, I would scoop it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alicia- I just had a peek at your blog, so neat! Urban Decay? Count me in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! the bottle has the name on it! you can see it in the picture ahha, it says it right underneath the little number thing which is underneath the "vernis..."
    i think they are making the newer ones like that, and the older ones have the sticker on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smita- Wooow, I'm such a dummy sometimes! Thanks, lmao :)

    ReplyDelete