Monday, August 30, 2010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mellow Yellow

Happy evening, all! Tonight I'm late on posting, but I got back from R's late. I have a really summery colour for you guys. I'm trying to get all of my summer colours up before summer is over (which is really soon, boo!).
So tonight I have Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mellow Yellow. As is with all yellows, this was one streaky, pain in the rear. Eventually it evened out after 3 coats. I wanted to like this colour. I really did.. but I didn't. It was all wrong for my skintone, it was too bright, and I couldn't help but feel disgusted with my nails. They just felt, well, dirty. :( It's still a lovely colour.. just not for me!


This was in the shade. I find it looks better in the shade, but this is not how the colour really is.

Even in this picture, it still doesn't capture how damn bright it really is.


Do any of you fellow bloggers like Mellow Yellow? What about other polishes from the Xtreme Wear line?

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment