Monday, August 2, 2010

Shrek Forever After Mini's- which I'm sure you've all seen :)

Today I have the Shrek Forever After mini's by OPI, which by now I'm sure you have all seen. I took these some time ago, but forgot about them, and seeing as how I'm still trying to get my nails back in shape, I figure now would be a good time to show you. The colours I have, in order from index is: Rumple's Wiggin', Fiercly Fiona, What's with the Cattitude, and Who the Shrek Are You? I love these colours because they are so fun, however I did not like the application whatsoever. Yuck. Streaky, thick, bald spots. Just horrible. Maybe it was because I just bought the mini's? I have funky dunky in the larger size and I had no problems with it, so I'm sure that's it. I can't say I have a favourite because I seriously love them all! The only one i didn't buy was 'ogre the top blue'. Not sure why, really. It just didn't stand out to me. Hm, lol. Also, when i took this picture, the weather was horrid, so sorry, but it has to be indoors, bleh. So, here's my swatch after so much babbling. haha! :)


Also, I just wanted to give a shout out to an amazing blogger. Reese from newbie nails is awesome! She leaves the best comments, and did i mention her amazing blog? Be sure to check it out!

Have a great night :)

1 comment:

  1. Darling, you're too kind!! :]

    I wasn't a fan of the Shrek collection, TBH. I wanted to, seeing as it was blues greens and purples (my faves!) but none of them *thrilled* me. Your swatch of rumples wigglin makes me want to reconsider however!

    Stay fabulous.

    ReplyDelete