Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Blue Me Away!

And, it did just that. I love this colour. Blue Me Away! is the perfect blue shade. It always reminds me of the beach. The formula on this, however, did not "blow me away". No matter how many times I tried, it bubbled EVERY DAMN TIME. And, even with a base coat, it still stained my nails. Not impressed. It wouldn't be worth it if I didn't love this colour so much. Cremes are my absolute favourite as well, and this was opaque in just 2 coats.

sunlight

shade

I notice my pinkies always look awkward in my photos. It makes me laugh!

Also, just so you all know, I am moving away for school in 3 days (it's 12:01am right now, so yes 3 days!), so I am trying to swatch all of my polishes I own (a nearly impossible task seeing as how I have so. freaking. many!) because I don't know how often I will be able to get good pictures seeing as how I live in a dorm on the sixth floor. I'll try my hardest though! I am beyond excited, and I think it's showing. I can't get to sleep anytime before 2:30am these days! So stressed/nervous/excited/sad/happy at the same time!

That's all for now :) Have an awesome night, fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment