Sunday, September 12, 2010

American Apparel - Peacock (!) + an update!

Well, things have been crazy and hectic around here at NGN. I'm finally all moved in to my new residence, and things have been SO busy, I haven't found a spare minute to blog at all. Until today! :) The day before I moved, I went on a little shopping trip and finally picked up a lemming of mine - American Apparel, Peacock. What a gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS COLOUR THIS IS! Possibly my favourite colour for fall.
Two coats till perfection, a beautiful deep teal cream. I only picked up one, but now I'm kicking myself in the behind for not getting more.
Anyway, enough blabbering, onto the pictures!




Do you guys have a favourite AA polish? I'm lemming towards Dynasty next! :) Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a true blue that was more muted. I love this!! Thanks for posting. Love your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That means so much to me :)

    ReplyDelete