Saturday, September 18, 2010

NYC Colors - MoMA

This is my second NYC polish ever. It was very cheap, and I have to say.. it didn't disappoint. I've had it on for 2 days so far, and I don't even have tip wear! This might actually be one of my new favourite colours, to be honest. It's a beautiful jelly (I love jellies!) and it sort of has a dusty plum-ness about it, but it's still pink. The only problem I had was it was the formula was very watery. It took four coats, and even then you could still see white tips a bit. I can over look that though, just for the pure awesomeness of the colour.

natural sunlight

shade

The only thing that irks me about this colour is the name. It doesn't even make sense! Haha. Have you guys tried this colour, or any other from NYC?
Have a good night, bloggers!

2 comments: