Saturday, September 4, 2010

OPI Swiss - Yodel Me on My Cell

Hey all! Just a quick post tonight, I still have a lot to do, and I move tomorrow at 7am! Ew. Here is OPI's Yodel Me On My Cell from their new 2010 Swiss Collection. Out of all of them, this one stood out the most to me. I intended to buy Lucertainly Look Marvelous, but at the last minute put it down. Shame on me.


This colour is so unique. I don't have any other ones like it in my collection. A nice shimmery teal-y blue. So nice. It could have taken two coats, but I was being careless. Might I also mention that this sucker was one hard thing to photograph. I took so many, and most of them were either blurry, or looked crap. So these are the best ones I could get. So, here you are!

outside; shade
indoors; w. flash



What are your favourite's from the Swiss Collection?

Enjoy :)

4 comments:

  1. pretty polish! i havent purchased any of the polishes from the Swiss collection, but i might have to reconsider now! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't a big fan of the cremes (aside from Ski Teal We Drop), but the shimmers and glittery ones looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that hint of shimmer in the blue! :)


    Love,
    Jennifer & Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was a fabulous colour too!

    ReplyDelete