Wednesday, September 1, 2010

NOTD - Skittles!

Just a quick post, I'm leaving for the day very soon, but I was really happy with how this mani turned out, so I thought I would share! Skittling is one of my favourite things to do with my nails. Today I used different hues of blue. :) On my index finger, I accidentally bumped it, so there's a little indent, but I didn't have time to fix it, oh welll


On my index finger I used my franken I made as a dupe for OPI's What's With the Cattitude?, on my middle finger and thumb I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Pacific Blue. My ring finger is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Blue Me Away!, and my pinky finger is OPI No Room for the Blues.
I love how this turned out :) Sorry for the crap picture, and obvious no clean-up, I'm in a bit of a rush. That's all for now, hope you enjoyed!

Do you guys like skittling? What are your favourite colours to use?
Have a great day!

1 comment: