Monday, September 13, 2010

LA Colors - Current

I've started to notice that I have been posting a lot of the same brands lately, and for that I am sorry. I had a pretty big haul not too long ago, and most of them were either Sally Hansen's, OPI's, and LA Colors. I promise though, most of them I have swatched, so hopefully I will have something new for you!

All that aside, yes, I do have another LA Color for you! I'm sorry, guys :( I do very much like this colour though. A sheer, green shimmer (if that makes sense?) that took a few coats to get opaque, but worth it. Not much else to say!

The sun really picked up on the blue undertones too! Gorgeous :)
Have a great night, bloggers :)

3 comments:

  1. It's nice. Nothing wrong with following a brand through. I'm doing a Quirius series at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaljen - I was browsing through your blog, and noticed your pattern! Such lovely colours :)

    ABUbu - I really do love this colour.. for the summer :)

    ReplyDelete