Thursday, September 16, 2010

NOTD: Revlon - Cherry Crush

Revlon, Cherry Crush is actually such an old polish of mine, but I decided to do a NOTD post because I rarely do them! I've been wearing this for 2 days, with no top coat, and I they look as good as they did when I first painted them! Cherry Crush is a shimmery red with tiny, tiny micro glitter spewing around. I'm not usually a red fan, but I do love this red very much- probably because it's not too red. I actually wore this colour to my prom in 2009.. so yes, a little old (or a lot?)
Also, my dorm is actually the worst place to take swatches. The pictures are always blurry, the sunlight sucks through a window (not to mention is has literally been raining every day since I've arrived) and even the artificial lighting is bad. Time to invest in a lightbox? Perhaps. Anyway, onto the pictures!

Flash

Shade; not very accurate though.


The picture with the flash captured the colour best, I think. Can I also mention that this was a one-coat wonder. No.. I am not joking. It was fabulous. Application was smooth, and flawless as well. I'm noticing I don't criticize polish very much, do I? I can't help it. I literally love almost every colour I wear- obviously!

Do you guys have any favourite Revlon colours?
Have a great night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment